Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just bought some brand new 18" Audi A1 Rotors with tyres, so i will be selling my new 18" Twin 7's with new tyres.

The 18" Twin 7's are coming on my Glacier A1 and will be available in three weeks as i am collecting the car 1st September.

£900 is the price, as to buy these from an Audi dealer would cost you around £2400. You could always sell your current A1 wheels to offset the cost of buying these.

A deposit of £100 will hold these for you and they can be collected from my house or the Audi dealer in Peterborough. Delivery can be arranged for £50.

Cheers,
Paul. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi there, do you have a telphone number?

also i have a set of BRAND NEW 5 Arm Rotars with tyres for sale if you know anyone whos interested?

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[album]1091[/album]
[album]1092[/album]

Brand new 18" Twin 7's with brand new tyres, available for collection in about three weeks - £900

Dealer price with tyres is around £2400.

£100 deposit will hold them for you. Very rare and a great price! Delivery available for £50.

Sell your wheels to reduce the outlay! ;)

PS
They will come with the centre caps, once the dealer fits them. (Not seen in the pics)

·
Registered
76 Posts
s1ras said:
hi there, do you have a telphone number?

also i have a set of BRAND NEW 5 Arm Rotars with tyres for sale if you know anyone whos interested?
I'm looking for some rotors but maybe not best to discuss in here as this is mojito's for sale thread. :)

Drop me a PM if your interested I'll have a brand new set available soon too if your looking at swapping?

Cheers
Mark

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No problem Mark. ;)

Any takers on the Twin 7's? Before i start advertising elsewhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts