Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the first to post an image of our new car? Taken this morning in the storage compound at the dealers, still awaiting PDI. Looks just great in the metal!

Roll on Saturday! :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had a chance to give the car a good once over, before it is cleaned and PDI'd. Very useful, so that you know nothing has been damaged and then fixed. I have to say that in the metal, it looks even sweeter than ever, really nice. It may be quite a low spec car, but it looks simple, elegant and classy. Handover is at 11:00am on Saturday! :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
John H said:
Rear view. Not crazy about the wheels, but they will get replaced in fairly short order.

very nice, good to see a pic of the back, the only bit i wasn't too sure of, i've also gone for white, what model is that??

·
Registered
47 Posts
looks really good, feeling more at ease now after seeing proper pics instead of computer images.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi John H, your cars looking good !! mines sittin 20 mins up the road from u in the compound.
I see from your 1st picture that Perth Audi are not cutting corners when it comes to PDI , Motor mile carwash £3.50 & Valet £10 ha ha ha

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thank you for the pictures, mine is the same spec as yours and it's great to see the lights, I can collect mine tomorrow but still can't get the dual controls fitted and having problems trying to get insurance so not collectiong for a few weeks.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
rscrob64 said:
I see from your 1st picture that Perth Audi are not cutting corners when it comes to PDI , Motor mile carwash £3.50 & Valet £10 ha ha ha
I hope they don't add that to my bill! :lol:

·
Registered
39 Posts
hi Karenm, im same as u with the duals. i phoned HE MAN again( must be fed up with me on phone again) at begining of week when my dealership said my car be in wed/thurs but same response no sign of Audi releasing a car to them and be full month from then. Bit fed up cause looks like be nearer end of december

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Picked up this morning, this pic taken at House of Bruar in Perthshire, where we went for lunch

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
... and with the happy new owner, my wife, who is thrilled to bits with it :D

To explain the reg. My wife Eileen is a Tax Consultant, hence "E for Tax" ;)

·
Registered
70 Posts
very very nice no wonder she is thrilled to bits,happy driving.
i went to the launch at edinbrugh audi and had a drive in a sport 1.6 tdi nice to drive,now a canni wait till i get mine on friday 26th nov :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
John H said:
... and with the happy new owner, my wife, who is thrilled to bits with it :D

To explain the reg. My wife Eileen is a Tax Consultant, hence "E for Tax" ;)

John - very classy and stylish!

- The A1 looks fabulous too.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.