Audi A1 Forum banner

First Accident?

5K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  DSGone 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Well, the A1 Forums S Line was parked outside the office in the car park, and a sheet of ice, probably 20kgs in weight, slid off the roof, 2 stories up.....directly on the bonnet.

New bonnet required, the car only has 140kms on it!!! Also, all the warning lights are on - no abs, no start stop, no tyre pressure, no ESP.

Am sat at audi dealer waiting for it to be checked over (and get a new bonnet ordered!)

Damn it - but luckily no one was hurt!

dent.JPG

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Luck in unluck....

#6 ·
yes here , glad no one is hurt. Ive been jinxed with my mini since ive had it , i hoping for better luck when get my A1

#7 ·
well, it happens - Ive been luckier in the past with near misses, but it just sucks. Hey ho. Repair scheduled for the 21st Dec.

#8 ·
van also got clobbered, roof and windscreen damaged. Thank fully this was "only" the bonnet. Quick swap, job done.

#15 ·
That poor poor car, I hope it's back as new in no time. Unfortunately I beat you to it, after days of careful driving on the icy roads, somebody managed to back into my beautiful car. This elderly gentleman refused to so much as apologise, apparently it was my fault for not buying a practical car with plastic/rubber bumpers. He got an earful, and my pride and joy got a few scuffs and a little extra blue paint!

#17 ·
Cheers Yorky. Hull Audi were first class from the start, the salesman was very good. They kept me in touch with the production schedule, let me have a sneak peek the moment the car arrived and have been in touch to make sure their are no niggles. I ordered mine back in May which I believe made it difficult on the freebies front, however now the cars are launched I'm sure their should be more scope to barter. I did receive a full tank of petrol, A1 key fob and a rather cool model of my car though.

#18 ·
Yippie, the car is repaired and as good as new :) YAY!

#20 ·
1071 Euro!

#21 ·
We had our demo at a sister branch totalled and nearly rolled about three weeks ago lol. Don't know the full details but saw the pics lol

#23 ·
Cool. Where abouts are you then?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.