Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't help but notice during my travels around the UK all female A1 drivers are really hot!!

Do the dealers screen people for looks before they can buy an A1?

·
Registered
15 Posts
My fiancee has ordered hers and she is hot so it must be true!!!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
JOKES!!! haha ok that post made me laugh :)

·
Registered
284 Posts
Im a guy and guys say I look hot coming out of the A1 so I guess it does affect men also.

Funny thing, in the 4 A1's i've seen around the roads in my country only 1 was being driven by a gal lol
And I believe I have the only white one in Portugal, all i've seen we're black and one blue baby gay color

·
Registered
166 Posts
Zero|Cool said:
Im a guy and guys say I look hot coming out of the A1 so I guess it does affect men also.

Funny thing, in the 4 A1's i've seen around the roads in my country only 1 was being driven by a gal lol
And I believe I have the only white one in Portugal, all i've seen we're black and one blue baby gay color
So far I've seen 2 or 3 black A1's, one all red, one red with the contrast line and one blue with the contrast line.
Coincidently (or not), someone from my building bought a black one too. Just a couple months older than mine.

I was expecting to see more A1's by now...

Zero Cool, how come you don't have a gallery?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I look at myself in the vanity mirror when in my A1... I think I look proper sexy... then I go in doors and look in the mirror and think... wow... what a muntah! ;) jokes. I don't have a personal opinion and I've only seen one other A1, from a distance at night at Aylesbury - Junction. Was a lovely white one... I'll just have to imagine a hot female driving it...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm too busy admiring the car to notice the sex of the driver!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I saw a black A1 in our car park at the office it was defo a Lady, I look inside, shoes, magazines strewn everywhere inside.

I took a picture so if anyone can tell me how to get it into a thread I would appreciate it, see if anyone on the forum owns upto it.

Ta.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Doveeey said:
I saw a black A1 in our car park at the office it was defo a Lady, I look inside, shoes, magazines strewn everywhere inside.

I took a picture so if anyone can tell me how to get it into a thread I would appreciate it, see if anyone on the forum owns upto it.

Ta.
open a photobucket account, upload the pic, then copy the "img" code and paste into the post (apologies its not an A1)

·
Registered
445 Posts
I have noticed this for years ,when I go in a supermarket car park the decent cars will be driven by decent women(or their mans driving it)

·
Registered
22 Posts
here was the A1 clearly owned by a Lady, any one on the forum recognise it...

Mike.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Anyone want to host and participate in a Miss Audi Forum 2011?

Winner gets an A1 Car Cleaning Kit!... shushh don't tell Jae ;)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Doveeey said:

Mike.
Are you sure its driven by a woman, it seems to be parked quiet central in the bay to me... ;)

·
Registered
126 Posts
madrussa said:
Anyone want to host and participate in a Miss Audi Forum 2011?

Winner gets an A1 Car Cleaning Kit!... shushh don't tell Jae ;)
Tsk Tsk - already giving up on your prize eh!!!!!

Mark

·
Registered
151 Posts
yorky40 said:
Doveeey said:

Mike.
Are you sure its driven by a woman, it seems to be parked quiet central in the bay to me... ;)
Yes, defo a woman. A bloke would have parked in one of the disabled bays instead. :lol:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Lady_SadlyBroke said:
yorky40 said:
Doveeey said:

Mike.
Yes, defo a woman. A bloke would have parked in one of the disabled bays instead. :lol:
OOOh take my stockings off and hit you with my handbag - Lol. You could well be right though he says tongue firmly in cheek!!!!

Mark

Ps not me though - I would never do such a thing, I hasten to point out.

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Lady_SadlyBroke said:
yorky40 said:
Nope, a bloke would've parked across 2 disabled bays to prevent anyone from parking either side of it to protect the paintwork... ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
I will tell you that it was definitely a woman... she is an employee but parked it in the customer parking spaces, closer to the door.... :lol:

Like all the replies, I am sure she will not own up now... :p

Mike.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nicki, your spot on, I would have parked it length ways across three bays and put some traffic cones and a gazebo to stop those damn shitehawks, normally known as seagulls, like flying elephants... :evil:

Mike.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts