Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to see it yesterday (the day it came out actually), great film, anyone who likes the fast and furious franchise go and watch it!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Can I presume its like the other films, no plot, some guns, some girls, lots of cars?

Might not be a bad film then, after all I went to see the expendables, which is pretty much just shooting and explosions and really enjoyed it.

·
Registered
67 Posts
It can't possibly be as bad the last one anyway. Ha ha, I've actually heard a couple of good reviews about this one saying it's better than the rest (again not a difficult task). I'm sure I'll watch it for a laugh.

The expendables is very similar I guess, absolutely dreadful but you expect that so it's somehow okay? :lol:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha its miles better than the last one which was to be honest a disaster! Yh lots of shooting, pretty girls, cars what more could you want?. But im confident you will be surprised it is a much needed improvement on the majority of the others.

·
Registered
619 Posts
My friend turned round to me about 50minutes in and said "Where are the cars?" :lol:

Good film, I enjoyed it! :)

·
Registered
512 Posts
It's not bad actually, one of the better ones.

The Rock is in it, and is about the size of a small 3 bed house!!! He just seems to get bigger!

·
Registered
619 Posts
shakeystevo said:
It's not bad actually, one of the better ones.

The Rock is in it, and is about the size of a small 3 bed house!!! He just seems to get bigger!
It was funny that he made Vin Diesel look tiny

·
Registered
67 Posts
Finally saw it last night, now I know you can't expect much from these films and really do have to take them with a huge pinch of salt but my god. Ha ha, it really was terrible. My experience was probably dampened somewhat by 3 retarded girls sat behind me pissing themselves and clapping at every pathetic one liner, but in general I think the only thing worse than the script was the acting. There just seemed to be so many pointless scenes. Oh well, you've got to laugh, and as I say, you don't exactly go in with high expectations. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts