Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Does anyone know about a supposed additional £1000 on your PX Value ? Is their any Criteria you need to meet etc ... Anyhelp would be great as i would consider handing my car into the Dealer as Opposed to selling it Privately if its True.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
I have emailed Audi UK about this... Supposed to finish the end of September, i think.

·
Premium Member
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So its True ? Can you Trade in any Car irrespective of Age or is it Similar to the Gov Scrap Scheme ?

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
The only info i know is what is posted in another post on here.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm also interested in this - A friend of mind is considering a sport , the extra PX would allow him to buy sline. Info appreciated as soon as possible please.

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
I will report back as soon as i hear anything.

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Yeah Email them too, maybe send to Audi UK and take a print out to the dealer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Can't find any info on this. I've already been offered a value by Audi on my current car when I come to getting my A1. Will this deal mean they can offer me a further 1K?

·
Premium Member
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I Think if this Deal does Exists ... The Dealers will try to get out of Honouring it by Saying a Deal was Already Agreed for the Sale and PX of your Vehicle ?

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
MM087 said:
I Think if this Deal does Exists ... The Dealers will try to get out of Honouring it by Saying a Deal was Already Agreed for the Sale and PX of your Vehicle ?
I'll tell them i don't want the A1 in their yard and walk away... Go home order through bettercardeal and trade my car in before end of sept for the extra £1000 and £866 off through BCD.

·
Premium Member
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thankfully I have only Just ordered mine ... If my Dealer does not honour this deal, assuming it exists I will just cancel the order and go to another dealer, and see if they will match my Original Deal + the £1000 Extra on the PX.

When does your A1 Glacier Arrive ?

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Its already in the yard waiting for collection... I havent signed anything yet.

·
Premium Member
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ha Ha ... Oh right Cool. Any New Pics of the Glaicer A1 ?

Random question, What kind of Memory Card have you Purchased

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Yeah, there are some pics in my gallery of it still wrapped along with one of my current Amalfi. Images are here ~~~>

Just a standard SD Card 16GB... you can pick up a 32GB for about £21 as long as you are happy with a blue card

·
Registered
13 Posts
I know Leeds Audi are running something like this. If you take their finance they will give you a grand on the deposit you make. Not sure if its still running though.

·
Premium Member
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Cool ... Glacier White Looking Great !
If you don't mind me asking, whats the Difference between your Amalfi & Glacier A1's (Apart from the Colour) ?

I Think it will be a 32gb Card for me ! Does Music Played via the Media Card, Display Album Art by Any Chance ?

·
Premium Member
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Really ??? Who at Leeds Audi have you been dealing with if I can Ask as i am Like 10 Mins from Leeds City Centre, may be worth dropping by to see What they can do for me, if my Dealer does not do this for me.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 55 Posts