Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening, shortly going to be purchasing an A1 1.4T manual Sport, Competition Line Edition, in Amalfi White
I will be at some point making up the Audi Sport Decals for the exterior

Obviously not to everyones taste, but thats why i like it!

Little bit about myself, I work for Southend Audi, Essex; im a Service Advisor, i used to track day my Peugeot 205 GTI, i would love to create a track A1, maybe watch this space!

·
Registered
47 Posts
madant_uk said:
Good evening, shortly going to be purchasing an A1 1.4T manual Sport, Competition Line Edition, in Amalfi White
I will be at some point making up the Audi Sport Decals for the exterior

Obviously not to everyones taste, but thats why i like it!

Little bit about myself, I work for Southend Audi, Essex; im a Service Advisor, i used to track day my Peugeot 205 GTI, i would love to create a track A1, maybe watch this space!
Hi i'm collecting my A1 with competition exterior 3rd january, it arrived on friday so off to my dealers on tuesday for a peek!! can't wait, not seen 1 with the full kit yet, was thinking i was the only 1!! i'm not having the interior though or the
decals.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We have got one already at my place took it for a test drive, looks smart inside, i will be getting the aftermarket steering wheel, handbrake, gear knob and gaiter once i have the car

Trust me youll love the look of it it really stands out

What colour are you getting it in m4avy?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Has to be white for me, when i saw it in the brochure i had to have it, anyway, my phantom black a3 is a nightmare for
stone chips etc. I was beginning to wonder if i'd wasted my money on full kit as i saw one at the dealers with just the roof spoiler & wheels & it looked fab, not sure if mine will look that much better, i hope so though!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got some more news

Only gone and blooming ordered it!

Looking at Week 10 so hope to get the car end of March, which i was hoping for as wanted it on 11 plate

Right here is the full spec...

A1 1.4T Sport Manual, Amalfi White (No Contrast Line), Black tornado cloth, Black headlining, Competition Line interior styling package and exterior styling package, Xenon light package, BOSE surround sound system, Connectivity package, No badges on rear of car, Service Plan, 5 years Audi Warranty.

And as said in ealier post, once it is launched i will be purchasing the Competition Line exterior sticker package, also as and when will be buying the Orange steering wheel, handbrake and gearstick, once the car arrives :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Bet you can't wait, i didn't have the option for xenons when i ordered.Popping in to see mine today, can't wait.

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Hello :)

I'm from Southend. Still in my Lupo GTI though as Audi took so long bringing out the A1 that I've bought a house in the meantime!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How did it go m4avy? Get any photos of yours?

Nicki shame you didn't get an A1 could have organised a meet with a few locals

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cool that's good :) can't wait to get mine lol. As I said on the personalised reg thread. Bought a plate for it as well lol

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just been speaking to Admin at work my A1 has now gone confirmed for Week 5 so will get it for March 1st delivery

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi. I couldn't wait to spec my Audi so I got a stock car the same week I ordered. 1.4tfsi sport manual in silver with connectivity pack. Traded in my 3litre tdi stronic a4 sline to save a bit of cash. The one thing I am missing is the led daytime running lights and the headlights are weak compared to the xenons I had on my old car. The drivability though is fantastic. Love it!!! What kit can be retrofitted???

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hiya, no the DRL's cannot be retrofitted sorry mate

·
Registered
512 Posts
Retrofitting isn't possible, at the moment at least.

With the technology of xenon lamps advancing, newer A1s don't have the auto washers in the front bumper, so retrofitting may be possible in the future.

Won't be cheap tho.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts