1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2 Posts
These wheels are available to order in the UK. Any dealer parts dept can get them. It took about 4 days to arrive but they are all good and genuine. Audi part no:- 8X0 601 025 M.

They are a bit pricey though as you will have to shell out £365+vat each!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Errr.... I don't think I'll be getting these then, after all. I work that out to be about £1,800 for the lot inc VAT. I don't remember seeing these wheels costing circa €2,000 as an option in the Dutch brochure I picked up last July!

Tut tut. Naughty Audi. Anyone would have thought UK bound A1s were assembled in a different factory!

·
Registered
2 Posts
It is indeed very frustrating that they do not give the option at purchase because it was a car on youtube that had these wheels that sold the A1 to me in the first place!

Does anyone know why they decided not to give UK buyers the option? (Even the Irish get to have these lovely wheels as a 700 euro ish option), i think I saw someone mention it is due to emissions?? If so, how does that work lol. I cant see them drastically increasing the cars drag factor!

The only consolation is that the 18" wheels that I ordered originally with the car are quite desirable for anyone who has the same chassis (ie new shape Polo, A1, Fabia, Ibiza) So I should be able to get a good price for them (I hope with fingers crossed!). Offers welcome!!! lol

·
Registered
219 Posts
I've had an idea. I might contact a Dutch Audi dealer in advance of me and a mate going to stay in Maastricht, and see if I can strike a deal and book my car in to have these wheels fitted. Do you think they would take my current wheels in part ex?

·
Registered
17 Posts
i got them - looking good !!

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi there ive got a brand new set of these for sale, with brand new continentals!!!!!!! call me on 07956032165! looking for sensible cash offers!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hi Cactus,

I cannot see from the brochure that they are yet available from ordering as per mainland Europe. Did you get yours from the off or from Accessories before/after delivery?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.