Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there having a problem with your windows going down? My A1 is in the shop right now. I'm waiting to hear back on what the problem is? Of course, when they checked the passenger side window, it worked every time....typical! :roll:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Big Deuce,no problems as such but both windows take AGES to go up and down,seem really slow.Can i ask where you got your white tax disc from?

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lloydy said:
Hi Big Deuce,no problems as such but both windows take AGES to go up and down,seem really slow.Can i ask where you got your white tax disc from?
lloydy, you should have your windows/window motors checked out. They shouldn't take AGES to go up and down.

·
Registered
28 Posts
BigDeuce451 said:
lloydy said:
lloydy, you should have your windows/window motors checked out. They shouldn't take AGES to go up and down.
Thanks for the taxdisc info.May pop into Audi for my windows,theyve been the same from day one,hope yours is sorted too

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Passenger window is sorted now. Window motor adjustment was done. Unfortunately my audible beep tones for locking and unlocking my A1 (VCDS mod) was taken off after they updated the Diesel Particulate Filter programme. I went to see Mojito a few days later and he added the beeps as well as the foglight turning assist mod. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts