Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Does anyone have experience of a car fitted with 17" wheels and specified with Dynamic suspension, as fitted as standard on the SE models?

I am looking to order a 1.4Tfsi Sport soon and thought that the ride may be a bit more comfortable with this setup rather than the normal Sport suspension.

Your thoughts appreciated.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
vadre said:
Hello all,

Does anyone have experience of a car fitted with 17" wheels and specified with Dynamic suspension, as fitted as standard on the SE models?

I am looking to order a 1.4Tfsi Sport soon and thought that the ride may be a bit more comfortable with this setup rather than the normal Sport suspension.

Your thoughts appreciated.
Maybe you should "DONK" it like one of my homies "DONKED" his ride:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hi

I have Sport TDI with Dynamic Suspension and 17inch alloys and I think the ride, though still rather firm on rough surfaces is far better than the standard Sports suspension that may be ok for billiard table German roads but for most UK roads? Enough said!!! Go Dynamic if you value your fillings!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have a sport with SE suspension and 16" alloys - find the ride really good - it is still firm, but nothing like our previous corsa SRi which was really really stiff. I think the ride is spot on for what I need and want.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Many thanks for your comments. I will probably go with the Dynamic/17" combo. Not sure about the pink shock absorbers though BigDeuce451!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts