Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i thought i may as well for just over a quid cant moan ;)

so come on how else bought some theikr was 9 left this morning when i got mine :mrgreen:

·
Registered
220 Posts
I got 3 sets just for when they get nicked! Lol. Good find!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Nipz said:
And they will trust me I've had plenty knicked over the years. Plenty of kids bikes with fancy caps on. I've caught a few trying too they soon ran off little shits !!! 

·
Registered
220 Posts
concoursneil said:
Nipz said:
And they will trust me I've had plenty knicked over the years. Plenty of kids bikes with fancy caps on. I've caught a few trying too they soon ran off little shits !!! 
No damn respect for others things!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have got them thrown in by my dealership...........using threadlock to 'hopefully' keep in place :?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I went to buy them but it says sold out, it has other dust caps for sale but they difer in price? how can this be i thought dust caps were dust caps? am i missing somithing here

·
Registered
274 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Why has the seller put them under each range of car? The Values are all the same size...

·
Registered
274 Posts
I guess its divide and conquer - if you only have one listing with 200 lots against it - people might miss it - if you put up 8 listings of 24 or more each its more likely that you will spot it.

·
Registered
220 Posts
MDPlatts said:
I guess its divide and conquer - if you only have one listing with 200 lots against it - people might miss it - if you put up 8 listings of 24 or more each its more likely that you will spot it.
I guess :) But if it was me i would just put the same thing for all of them!

·
Registered
14 Posts
That's what I thought there all the same, I agree with nipz by the seller listing them the way they have it could even put people off buying them thinking they won't fit there model of car.
Thanks op I have ordered 3sets to cover the ones that go walkies lol.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I have received mine today. Look very nice!

Sorry the pictures arent the best but the iPhone wouldnt focus to well on the white tops :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thanks for the info guys. I have just ordered 3 sets also.

Buy the way. Can Anyone tell me if you can upload photos on your iPhone to the forum if you are using the iPhone to access the forum or can it only be done via a laptop/computer?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Eddie1 said:

Buy the way. Can Anyone tell me if you can upload photos on your iPhone to the forum if you are using the iPhone to access the forum or can it only be done via a laptop/computer?
If you get TAP TALK app you can upload to posts but just not to the gallery it makes using the forum quick. But for full site you need to go via safari on the phone

·
Registered
220 Posts
Eddie1 said:

I use my iPhone a lot to access the forum and to post images. I have the photobucket app that I upload my photos to my account with then you can get the info you need from within the app and then copy and past it in the comment box :) hope that made sense :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts