Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2017 A1 Sportback, Misano red with black roof. Panoramic roof, heated seats, front and rear sensors.
3 Posts
Hi all, the wife and I have just recently picked up our third A1 sportback and have noticed a difference in the door locking on the new one. When we switch off the ignition and open the drivers door, none of the other doors or the boot open. You have to press the button on the drivers door before you can open other doors.

I have changed the setting in the MMS to open all doors, but this problem still carries on.

We also have a Q3 which does not do this and neither the two previous A1s either. Does anyone know why this is happening?
Hi, I know this is an old post and you may no5 have the A1 anymore… but did you find a solution? M6 wife has just bought a 2017 A1 and I too have a Q3 (that has keyless). It does seem crazy that even after opening the drivers door you need to ‘unlock’ to open the back doors or boot!

·
Registered
2017 A1 Sportback, Misano red with black roof. Panoramic roof, heated seats, front and rear sensors.
3 Posts
Hi, I know this is an old post and you may no5 have the A1 anymore… but did you find a solution? M6 wife has just bought a 2017 A1 and I too have a Q3 (that has keyless). It does seem crazy that even after opening the drivers door you need to ‘unlock’ to open the back doors or boot!
excuse typos!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts