Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I ordered my A1 in December :D - 1.6TDI S-line in Shiraz Red and added the light and rain sensor pack.....I am thinking about adding the comfort pack and folding mirrors. My A1 has a confirmed build slot of week 8 so I need to let the dealer know asap.

Are the folding mirrors good?

Also, how many seat belts in the back...only 2?

Tan

·
Registered
442 Posts
Welcome and bet you cant wait for the car :)

Look from some other threads reference the folding mirrors , Unfort theres afew people on here who ordered the folding mirrors but they dont fold on locking ( dont know it its the same if its with the comfort pack? )

so when i ordered mine i spoke that people on the forum here have said the mirrors do not fold on locking, but the sales rep assures me they will. cus he got them to fold on a customers car the day before?

id seek assurance off the sales rep if you order them and if theres any probs you can say you were give assurances.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I don't remember seeing anyone say its working - even though the brochure says "folding on locking" - there is some discussion that it needs the advanced key or that it might need to be enabled somewhere - or even that its a future thing which will need hardware changes to enable (but why then put it in the brochure) - basically I don't believe it works - but until I get mine in a month or so and kick up a fuss I'm not sure - they do fold, but it might need the knob on the door to be twisted or a button pressed - also unclear.

There are only 2 seats in the back - its a 4 seater car - though you could probably pick up a lap-belt off the bay to plug into one of the side two sides - but I believe depending on your order, the middle "seat" is hard plastic or has holes in it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts