Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw 6 A1's today - thats more than any other day since launch! Seems to be proving popular now - we are no longer rare :eek:

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Well at least you are a rare breed mate! Haha :lol:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Just goes to show Audi are onto a winner with the A1, although I still have only seen 1 A1 on the road still :/

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Dale said:
Just goes to show Audi are onto a winner with the A1, although I still have only seen 1 A1 on the road still :/
I've only seen 2, obviously more affluent in Lancashire

·
Registered
96 Posts
.... only seen one A1 around Park Gate/Southampton .... and boy are we looking!! ......

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
I have seen about 8-10 A1's on my travels. I have also seen a few more than once.

They are getting more common than Father Ted and his 'Good mornings' In the A1 chat box! :D

·
Registered
75 Posts
The one that drove past I followed like a stalker, just to have a good look :D

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had a black A1 months ago follow me on the m61 for ages :p

·
Registered
1 Posts
taconite2 said:
Saw 6 A1's today - thats more than any other day since launch! Seems to be proving popular now - we are no longer rare :eek:
I've seen 2, One Amalfi one in Blackburn (seen it 3 times now)
and a Black one in Great Harwood, whilst on my way home this very night.

Hoping to get mine soon

•edit• White to Amalfi :roll:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Seen a few around Carlisle, but only one while I was driving my A1 and that was near to Windermere in the lakes.

Always a problem when its such a nice car, and not too expensive. Lets hope it helps keep residual values up.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I've only seen 5 or 6 in total and I only live a mile from an Audi dealer. Would've expected more in affluent Surrey - plenty of other Audis to be seen, just not A1s. So far Amalfi not the most popular colour in these parts. No doubt I will have spoken too soon.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've only ever saw one A1 once near me on the A5 heading into Warwickshire!? :shock:

·
Registered
512 Posts
Couple potting about in the town I live, quite sure none of them are registered on here...

·
Registered
284 Posts
In Portugal, since April I've seen more and more A1's. Mostly white (with and without contrast pilars) and black. Also have seen that gay blue color and one brown with contrast white. A few hours ago, while I was getting home saw an A1 in scuba blue with silver contrast pilars, and boy it was BEAUTIFUL!

·
Registered
3 Posts
There are loads in Newcastle upon Tyne. I've seen about 12. All white and all with xenon headlights. Think by the time I get one ordered and delivered they'll be more common than golfs, minis and fiestas. It's a pity Audi and other manufacturers charge so much for any colour other than white or black.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
wingy999 said:
It's a pity Audi and other manufacturers charge so much for any colour other than white or black.
There was a time when you had to pay extra to get black, although Henry Ford said "Any customer can have a car painted any colour that he wants so long as it is black"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.