Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just ordered a 1.2 sport with the comfort package which has rear sensors would like front sensors as well but seems that is not an option and also cant be fitted after purchase.asked for the warranty upgrade but was told the car i have ordered doesnt have this option? which is crazy its not like its a part its only a warranty hope i have made the right decision buying the a1

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Both your options are selectable on the configurator, front and rear park are +£230 on top of the comfort pack and the 4 year warranty extension is £235 (5 year £500)

Sounds to me as if you should either deal with a different salesman, or dealer completely

·
Registered
921 Posts
Another case of Configurator and Brochure saying different things. According to the brochure the only way to get front and rear sensors is to take the Parking Plus option at £535. If you then add the other elements of the Comfort Pack (Dimming Rear View Mirror inc. Light and rain sensors @ £245 and Cruise @ £235) you get a total of £1015

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.