Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, ordered an amalfi white sport with competition line exterior & have a build date of week 45, getting a bit nervous now
as downsizing from a 2.0l a3 s-line, i see on here that loads of people have ordered the a1 s-line but don't see many mentioning the competition line- only thing put me off the s-line were the alloy options.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Sweet. I didn't remember that the Competition line was going to be available so soon.

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
This is the competition line.

Its basically a body kit and some decals inside and out.

AudiA1CompetitionKit_01.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AONE said:
Sweet. I didn't remember that the Competition line was going to be available so soon.
Yep, i didn't expect to get it so soon either but my dealer had a sport on order so just changed spec.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DaveM said:
Jae said:
This is the competition line.

Its basically a body kit and some decals inside and out.

That looks terrible :(
:lol: :lol: I'm not too into that pic either, i'm only having bodykit..not silly stickers(see pg31 in brochure)
not opted for those wheels either, gone for bi-colour5 arms on pg30 instead, didn't opt for interior either, thought it looked a bit naff. :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
m4avy said:
Hi, ordered an amalfi white sport with competition line exterior & have a build date of week 45, getting a bit nervous now
as downsizing from a 2.0l a3 s-line, i see on here that loads of people have ordered the a1 s-line but don't see many mentioning the competition line- only thing put me off the s-line were the alloy options.
If anyone else having the competition exterior kit & are picking up their car in next few weeks please put on some pics as looking like mine not going to be here till late december now & can't wait to see one !!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,I have a sport on order with competition rear spoiler with the 5 arm bi-colour alloys in misano red .A1 was being shipped a couple of weeks ago so should be delivered anytime & will post pictures asap.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that sounds nice, i've gone for the full kit but would be keen to see pics, especially of the rear with roof spoiler, the back was the only thing i wasn't sure of & was my reason for going for kit, thanks.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Saw an Amalfi White Sport at Hitchin Audi this morning.
Took a pic of the "competition line" interior styling package.
I wonder if they've noticed that two air vent covers are black and two are white?
[album]164[/album]

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RichardD said:
Saw an Amalfi White Sport at Hitchin Audi this morning.
Took a pic of the "competition line" interior styling package.
I wonder if they've noticed that two air vent covers are black and two are white?
[album]164[/album]
did it have the exterior kit too? I didn't bother with the interior, wasn't too keen.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.