Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just noticed a chrome surround for the radio on one german A1 video, is that standard, i cannot see it on the s-line????

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Its for the top end Sat Nav system. Must be able to buy the part though ;)

·
Registered
114 Posts
GPL said:
I have just noticed a chrome surround for the radio on one german A1 video, is that standard, i cannot see it on the s-line????
GPl, can you link the video for other members to view - cheers.

·
Registered
921 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Radiox.png
Dashxx.png

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yes, looks real cool. Anyone with partno, fitting instructions, etc.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tried to get hold of one of these trims today , had a parts man looking and asking all round for me , but the closest we have got is this part number , which may include the radio aswell. 8X0035666A.
I think we need someone in germany or some other country to bring some back from the factory or dealers
for us or give us more information anyone.
i have run out of ideas now , but i would love one for my new car for when it arrives.

·
Registered
442 Posts
GPL said:
My mind has gone blank and cant image how the normal radio cover looks like? thought it was like the chrome already. Anyone got a pic of the standard cover ?

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
daytonasliner said:
GPL said:
My mind has gone blank and cant image how the normal radio cover looks like? thought it was like the chrome already. Anyone got a pic of the standard cover ?
Just for you, bet you really want one now, I know I do :)

Oh how much nicer it could look

·
Registered
442 Posts
Aww thank you , yes def i want one too

·
Registered
354 Posts
I'd like to know which option that surround comes with. Although I notice the stereo with chrome surround also has two sd slots ??

·
Registered
208 Posts
I think this would be a really popular mod. It looks much better. Suspect a novice like me couldn't fit it though.

·
Registered
12 Posts
bob_s said:
I'd like to know which option that surround comes with. Although I notice the stereo with chrome surround also has two sd slots ??
I have the chrome surround but I'm not sure which element of my configuration triggered my getting it. Must admit I thought it was standard!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
A1BCFC said:
bob_s said:
I have the chrome surround but I'm not sure which element of my configuration triggered my getting it. Must admit I thought it was standard!
Perhaps if you post your spec?

·
Registered
921 Posts
It may be that its just the luck of the draw - some black, some brushed aluminium, or just that Audi has tweeked the spec.
You get 2 SD card slots with the Connectivity Pack, SD Sat Nav , Technology Package

1 - 20 of 31 Posts