Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

we've set up a club discount for everyone. We sell all main brands of car care products at a fraction of the cost of places such as halfords, even with the 3-4-2's

Brands Such as Autoglym, Meguiars, DoDo Juice, Poorboys, Chemical Guys, ValetPro, Wolfgang, Pinnacle, Blackwow to name but a few.

Here is your discount code "a1clean"

http://www.cleanmitts.com

Delivery is free on all orders over £60. otherwise postage is from £1.50 with Royal mail and no more than £6.95 with Ukmail next working day.

Hope your all well!
Nick

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Sounds good... Whats the discount?

·
Registered
574 Posts
next question ...do i just order on this site or yours?

whats the payment method?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
father ted said:
next question ...do i just order on this site or yours?

whats the payment method?
Hi there,

Orders are through the Cleanmitts site although Cleanmitts & Cleandetail are both owned and operated by us :)

Or payment provider is carsave so we accept all credit & debit cards.

Regards discount it's 5% as our prices are already aimed to be the cheapest :)

Cheers

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hi, what would you recomend for someone who want top paint work protection with a minimal amout of effort, I hate buffing off the powdery wax finishes. Pick up our 1.4TFSI Sport tomorrow evening. :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tichc said:
Hi, what would you recomend for someone who want top paint work protection with a minimal amout of effort, I hate buffing off the powdery wax finishes. Pick up our 1.4TFSI Sport tomorrow evening. :D
For ease of use, with value for money and great protection. Id suggest Poorboys nattys paste red. It's what we use for all our showroom Valets and basic details.

It's easy on, easy off. No dust and it can be used in direct sun light no matter what colour car and comes off just as easy. Best of all, can be applied to plastics to dress them, so no silly marks like you get with everything else. Apply to plastic then remove straight away to dress like you would with a plastics dressing. I'd put my name against is :)

If you fancy something a little more special, I'd suggest some dodo products, although a little harder to take off and can't be used in the sun.

Hope that helps,
Nick

·
Registered
574 Posts
sorry for being a bore do yous do paypal?reason am asking is when am at work and i see something i can just buy it as i dont carry wallets to my work

·
Registered
218 Posts
Thanks Nick, I will go across to your shop and get some ordered. Got to keep her looking as good as she does now. :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
tichc said:
If you want minimal effort, get a local valet guru in to do it for you. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts