19th November I pick up my new A1 yay!

Bye bye A3!

Is everyone else excited??

Foxy

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey
luky u wht spec did u order? mines is starting to get built on monday so am very excited :)

·
Registered
442 Posts
aww lucky you!! im waiting on nov until to see one in the fresh ha ha , make sure you upload some pics for everyone , what model etc you ordered?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i can't remember which model I ordered! it was back in May! Went for Daytona grey though with xenon headlights.
I'll be sure to post pics as soon as I get it!

·
Registered
274 Posts
That would be an sline model then - xenons werent available for sports or se models until last month.

Has your dealer given you a build week or a delivery date ?

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Dont forget you can add your pics to your own personal Gallery on the A1 Forum!

·
Registered
1 Posts
:D yes me too we ordered ours in the 1.4 tfsi amalfi white 17ins wheels we're a bit pee'd off about the delays though don't know whether the dealer didn't know what he was talking about but pretty sure we were first expecting it the first week in oct now been told official release date is 20th so they'll be hell to pay if it's not here by then!!! but still can't wait!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got a delivery date of 19th November, so fingers crossed all is ok.

Yes, I realised now I ordered sLine - the xenons look hot :)

Kinda wish I'd gone for bigger alloys, but we shall see...

Watch this space :!:

·
Registered
442 Posts
there seems to be acouple of threads about the wheels ( 17 & 18" ) i think the alloys that are on all the pics are 17's arent they? think id need to see pic of both , its got me worried now which to have , id of thought the 17's would save some cash on replacements thought? what you think

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.