Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Really wanting a set of rotor's for my A1. As I'm in the process of changing my order do the rotor's come as an option. I've already upgraded to the 18" S Line alloys but would prefer a set of rotors. I've seen a set for sale from Audi for £1450 but by the time I buy them and sell my S Line ones I'll be looking at a good £600 to cover the difference and would rather do it from the factory.

Thanks
Mark

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
I think the ones advertised don't come with tyres... Your best option is to source some from German eBay for about £1000 and sell the twin 7's for about £900.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Like this...

Just spoke to an Audi garage selling a set without tyres on eBay. They say they'll offer me £350 for a brand new set of 18" S Line alloys against a part ex for the rotors. Bit of a p*$$ take when it costs £410 to upgrade from the 17"s!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
even ebay?

I'd really like a set of these. I should be able to swap the tyres from the S Lines and sell the alloys on.

What do you think a brand new set of S line 18" alloys would go for??

G

·
A1TDISLINE said:
even ebay?

I'd really like a set of these. I should be able to swap the tyres from the S Lines and sell the alloys on.

What do you think a brand new set of S line 18" alloys would go for??
Aye, even eBay. I'd only ever buy Genuine wheels as replicas can fail and invalidate your insurance, not worth it IMO.

I'll try call em and show them the price.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks mate.

If they can beat them by 10% and get it to around £1250 I may treat myself to a set swap the tyres and put the 18" S Lines up for £850.

Still not cheap, but look the dogs danglies!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks mate,

Much appreciated. Maybe a group buy?? lol.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Guys I do have 2 sets of New 18" Genuine Audi A1 S Line alloys wheels and tyres for sale in which are delivery mileage only

1st set 18" 7 arm double spoke 225 35 18 Continental 3 tyres

2nd set 18" 5 arm rotors titanium polished 225 35 18 Continental 3 tyres

They are in perfect condition and I am looking for about £1500 per set

Pick up only Im afraid. Thanks

they are in perfect as

·
Registered
207 Posts
where is that pic from of the daytona?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
fasteddy said:
Hi Guys I do have 2 sets of New 18" Genuine Audi A1 S Line alloys wheels and tyres for sale in which are delivery mileage only

1st set 18" 7 arm double spoke 225 35 18 Continental 3 tyres

2nd set 18" 5 arm rotors titanium polished 225 35 18 Continental 3 tyres

They are in perfect condition and I am looking for about £1500 per set

Pick up only Im afraid. Thanks

they are in perfect as
Are the Rotors the same as the ones I'm looking at? Would you consider part ex'ing for a brand new set of 18" 7 arm doubles?

Where are you based?

Thanks
Mark

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dynamo said:
Audi-sport.net.

The A1 is mint :cool:

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
A1TDISLINE said:
Dynamo said:
Audi-sport.net.

The A1 is mint :cool:
I think they are replica Rotors in the pic... The genuine ones are not polished grey!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
There german replica rs5 alloys, which look very similar to the rotors. I don't fancy reps though as I've read some bad things about them in the past :idea:

·
Registered
207 Posts
yeah just checked they are reps and it's on coilovers.. looks great though

he has the sports seats without having to get the nappa leather?? why does the uk get the rough deal on all options..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.