Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning everyone,
who says there is no luggage space in the a1? I have managed to fit two bicycles and two suitcases in and there is still room for my wife to put in some stuff she does not need when we go on holiday! :lol:

·
Registered
619 Posts
Haha well done! I think the storage is quite good in the A1, it's just a shame there is so much wasted space below that false floor.

·
Registered
574 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
This is good but if you needed the back seats you'd only actually have space for the 1 case! ha ha ha.

I've actually solved my boot issue, simply by taking the big stupid metal frame off from around the battery that does absolutely nothing I can now lower my boot floor! :)

·
Registered
450 Posts
Where do I put my two kids??? Lol. Great attempt. Did you play tetris much??? :)

·
Registered
450 Posts
Ha ha ha ha. :) :).

Anyone tried to get sets of golf clubs in yet. I easily got four sets in the boot of my a4 and four golfers. If I do the same in my a1 I will post pics.....lol.

·
Registered
574 Posts
rghealth said:

Anyone tried to get sets of golf clubs in yet. I easily got four sets in the boot of my a4 and four golfers. If I do the same in my a1 I will post pics.....lol.
ive had 3 set in and 2 buggys

·
Registered
450 Posts
And 3 golfers????? :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
ive had 3 set in and 2 buggys[/quote]

Ha ha ha, buggys, or trolleys??! I'd be very impressed if you fitted even 1 buggy in ;-)

·
Registered
574 Posts
Swg79 said:
Ha ha ha, buggys, or trolleys??! I'd be very impressed if you fitted even 1 buggy in ;-)[/quote]
ok ment trolleys :lol:

·
Registered
574 Posts
rghealth said:
And 3 golfers????? :)
no i left 1 behind cause we dont like him :lol:no i was carrying a set for one of my mates i was taking thme to get regripped

·
Registered
46 Posts
father ted said:
rghealth said:

I gave up Golf in favour of Tennis. (Bit of a Racket though Ha Ha.) :D :lol: :D

·
Registered
450 Posts
Personally I think tennis is just a load of balls.....:) :) lol

·
Registered
450 Posts
Even though it is my full time career. Lol.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have had my A1 since launch and only realised the other day you can lower the boot floor which turns it from a small boot into a normal size boot.

·
Registered
305 Posts
darrenmking said:
I have had my A1 since launch and only realised the other day you can lower the boot floor which turns it from a small boot into a normal size boot.
dont rub it in!!! some of ours cant do this.

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Hey Jolly, i have sent you a PM about your A1. I know you don't check your inbox! ;) Cheers,Paul. :)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Mojito said:
Hey Jolly, i have sent you a PM about your A1. I know you don't check your inbox! ;) Cheers,Paul. :)
you now have mail! haha

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.