Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

has anyone else encountered a problem connecting to the phone application by bluetooth?

The car won't find any bluetooth devices, My phones have found the car, but only occasionally, and won't pair.

My car has been in the dealers over a week now, they have fitted a new unit with no success.... :?

·
Registered
84 Posts
mine wouldnt pair in the showroom today. But as soon as we took the car outside it worked..... strange. But maybe of use??

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the techies can't find a reason for it, apparently they were on the phone to Audi in DE all day yesterday, and they are baffled too :(

·
Registered
31 Posts
My HTC paired up and worked first time, whilst sat in the dealers. My work Blackberry took 3 attempts whilst sat on the drive at home, but it re-connected first time when I tried it again.

·
Registered
57 Posts
My iphone 4 paired first time, my wifes 3gs took about 4 attempts but both connect on entry to the car now

·
Registered
208 Posts
My Iphone 4 wouldn't connect. Spent half an hour with dealer trying. Was just giving up and dealer said lets take off the bumper case. It then worked immediately. Could this resolve it for you? Maybe it weakens the signal?

·
Registered
127 Posts
My 3GS didn't work in showroom maybe too much interference. Soon as I tried it at home. Worked straight away. I've only paired it at the moment. I dont leave Bluetooth on on my phone so will have a play with that a bit more tomorrow. Far to much in the car to play with in one day. All I want to do is drive for now

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The lady at Nottingham Audi just rang me, the new unit they fitted does not work at all!! :?

They've put the old one back which actually connected, then dropped the connection and can't find anything again.... :roll:

driving round in a nice new A4 S-Line at the mo...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.