Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think is the best colour to get the A1 in? Personally I love Daytona Grey. I think my second choice would be the red with silver border.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Depends on the exact model but....

It has to be 1.4TFSI Sport Phantom Black with Silver Roof Contrast......but then I am bit biased. :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
If its a S Line its got to be white. ;) I do like Daytona grey also. :D I personally do not like the contrast roof arch as looks to much like a Citroen C3 Purial

·
Registered
13 Posts
I agree hilly10, I have ordered an amalfi white S- line :) I too don't like the roof contrast as it does look like the C3! I do think it looks great in misano red as It took a while for me to decide between the two colours! :?

·
Registered
921 Posts
Have seen white, scuba blue, red, the two blacks and silver as well as my own daytona. I prefer darker colours so Daytona and Scuba do it for me, black also but i've had several black cars. White looks good but there are too many of them.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Chelmersteve said:
Have seen white, scuba blue, red, the two blacks and silver as well as my own daytona. I prefer darker colours so Daytona and Scuba do it for me, black also but i've had several black cars. White looks good but there are too many of them.
Yes, there are simply hundreds of white ones on the roads. Can't go anywhere without seeing white A1's all over the place. Mind you, I might've passed loads of black ones. but haven't noticed any :lol:

In reality, there aren't too many of any of them yet.

Personally, I only like the White, the Daytona Grey and the Misano Red in that order. My least favourites are the Scuba Blue and the Shiraz. I have never seen a Cumulus Blue or Sphere Blue - I wonder if anyone has one of those? I guess I just don't like any of the blues.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Lady_SadlyBroke said:
Chelmersteve said:
Yes, there are simply hundreds of white ones on the roads. Can't go anywhere without seeing white A1's all over the place. Mind you, I might've passed loads of black ones. but haven't noticed any :lol:

In reality, there aren't too many of any of them yet.

Personally, I only like the White, the Daytona Grey and the Misano Red in that order. My least favourites are the Scuba Blue and the Shiraz. I have never seen a Cumulus Blue or Sphere Blue - I wonder if anyone has one of those? I guess I just don't like any of the blues.
I did see a new Cumulus Blue with the Wasabi interior.... Absolutely horrible! In my eyes anyway. There are masses of black cars down here and not many white. I did see a Scuba Blue, which I originally wanted, but thought it made the car look a little ordinary. I would have liked a bit brighter blue.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Daytona Grey for me. I had an 02 TT in Atlas Grey which was a beautiful colour, Daytona is a little darker, it really emphasises the quality of the A1. I have a TT S line on order for April also in Daytona grey.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i was in a great thought of whether to go with the white or the daytona grey with the sline series but in the end it had to be white i mean although as people say it is full of whites it is just the top. however here in Cyprus beleive or not we are a small island but i have only seen one A1 on the road amazingly it was white however my order is, the amalfi white sline stronic

·
Registered
33 Posts
I think I'd like to see it in baby pink with yellow poker dots. Swap the grill out for some big white teeth. What do we think to a A1 Blobbymobile?

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have a 1.4 Sport so Daytona was never an option and went for Shiraz Red with Silver and am very pleased with the result. Still have not seen another A1 on the road so can't say what looks good or not but it is always down to individual choice. One mans meat is another's poison etc.

·
Registered
3 Posts
A1BCFC said:
Lady_SadlyBroke said:
I have never seen a Cumulus Blue or Sphere Blue - I wonder if anyone has one of those?
......er yes! Sphere Blue here and I'm someone who really likes it! ;)
Ours will be Sphere Blue when it arrives in March. A1BCFC - do you have any pictures of yours?

·
Registered
151 Posts
A1BCFC said:
Lady_SadlyBroke said:
I have never seen a Cumulus Blue or Sphere Blue - I wonder if anyone has one of those?
......er yes! Sphere Blue here and I'm someone who really likes it! ;)
Have you got yours yet? If so, do please post a picture. Would love to see some of the rarer colours.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Geoffa30 said:
Ours will be Sphere Blue when it arrives in March. A1BCFC - do you have any pictures of yours?
Lady_SadlyBroke said:
Have you got yours yet? If so, do please post a picture. Would love to see some of the rarer colours.
I will try and take a pic or two tomorrow. Could somebody possibly PM me with the etiquette re pictures? In which part of the forum should I post?

Thanks,
A1BCFC

1 - 20 of 41 Posts