Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
5 year service plan no longer available in latest brochure (July 2011). 'Audi Complete' (3 years service and 5 year warranty) available for £27 per month.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Well I've just downloaded the July 2011 Price and Specification Guide from the Audi UK website and on page 50 it lists:

Audi Service Plan - 5 years 50,000miles Retail customers only - £250
Audi Warranty - 4 years, 75,000 miles - £235
Audi Warranty - 5 years, 90,000 miles - £500

·
Registered
448 Posts
been looking for info on the service plan, I just have a quick question.our car came with the free 5 year service plan but still haven't received any paperwork from VW group. What I'd like to know is how long would it take for the paperwork to arrive? we have had the car 2 months next week. thanks everyone :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
My paperwork came through about 6 weeks after getting car (2nd Sept).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I purchased my A1 on 28th January 2011. I received the Audi Finance service plan letter on 20th July 2011.

·
Registered
448 Posts
talked to my dealer and they said you won't get anything as everything is on the system, no paperwork! can anybody else confirm this?

·
Registered
921 Posts
I got a letter from Audi Finance who administer the service plan. It has a code that the dealer has to use to get authorisation from them when the car goes in for service. Mind you things could well have chabged now they have quite a number of cars out there.

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
I was told by Manchester Audi the service plan must be applied to the car at the factory. For some reason if its ordered as a stock car without it - it cannot be added afterwards...

·
Registered
208 Posts
I got my car on March 1st with the service plan and haven't had any paperwork to confirm it. Should I be worried?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Nothing received for mine either, I've got the £250 plan not the full maintenance and tyres one.. Maybe there's paperwork for that one?

·
Registered
64 Posts
My dealer said there was no paperwork - apparently you just take your car into the dealer and it will be "on the system". I guess we'll all find out in due course!

·
Registered
637 Posts
If you go into the dealer there's a thing on the service desk to which you insert your key fob and it tells you all about service and milage and etc stored on the system :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I was told by Manchester Audi the service plan must be applied to the car at the factory. For some reason if its ordered as a stock car without it - it cannot be added afterwards...
I bought a stock A1 and got service plan, received paperwork about 1 months later

·
Registered
448 Posts
I have emailed Audi customer services and wait to see what they'll see :shock: will let you know if they ever get back to me.

·
Registered
448 Posts
UPDATE: heard back from Audi CS and they confirmed, no paperwork is required as everything is logged into their system.

·
Registered
448 Posts
NEW UPDATE: received a letter from AUDI with our 5 year service plan and what is included!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hi philliper1. What email address did you use for Audi customer services please?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts