Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I know there have been various threads regarding insurance but has anyone actually had dealings with Allianz who Audi use?

I have just received a fairly good quote but don't want to change if they are no good. However, I do like that it will be full Audi repairs etc if nec. I hope I never need it! :D I currently use Aviva and only once had to use them; they were okay.

Thanks
Sara

·
Registered
67 Posts
What did they quote you ? I had a quote on Comparethemarket.com cheapest was £295, but there was then quite a few in the mid 300's

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was quoted, for an £18000 new car, £284. That's with £100 excess, £75 windscreen, fully comp, with 2 other named drivers, garaged at home. My existing insurer Aviva wanted over £550! What I do like is that any repairs will be done by an Audi garage. Hopefully I will never need it... They also gave a courtesy car. I got the quote as I wanted the one week free insurance and then they offered a quote. They have been very helpful. I called them back to change a couple of minor details. Who knows what any of them are like until you claim, or what they will charge you the next year!

·
Registered
179 Posts
I went with Audi Insurance in the end, as I had quotes from everywhere else and Audi were cheapest for me.

Everything was easily sorted, no problems so far!

·
Registered
84 Posts
i think they are raking in the money at the moment! mine was £329..... i went with them too :) as said before they are very helpful...

·
Registered
127 Posts
I've had a very good quote too. So I've taken the one week free insurance and will be cancelling my current insurance and changing to audi as they are £100 cheaper than my current insurance will do it for. Very helpful service all sorted out with my dealer tonight cover note emailed to them within 5 minutes aswell. So got my registration number. Car arrived at dealers today so roll on Tuesday week. Happy days !!!!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Had a good quote from Audi, £200+ cheaper than current insurer (well they would give a £100 cash back after 3 months so £100 cheaper). They said to call if we got a cheaper quote so they look to improve - no chance - don't try and fleece me in the first place. I'm a customer try and keep me!

Gone with Audi. Good policy, courtesy car, accident recovery etc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.