Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

on October 8th, Audi Driver Magazine will be holding their annual event. Makes for a great day out and also gives out awards for various categories of Audi things. Two of which are:

15. Best Audi club ­ communications
16. Best Audi club ­ information

Follow the link below to cast your vote for the A1 Forum in these 2 categories, who knows, we might just win in our first full year!

http://www.autometrix.co.uk/audidriver2 ... m2011.html

You can, of course, complete the other points too, but its not mandatory!

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Will vote when i get home Jae, is there a category for best Audi Club Humour? ;)

·
Registered
160 Posts
That time already Jae! How time flies!

Right guys and girls, we need your help on this...

I've attended to collect awards the last two years and see the TT-owners club collecting awards that really should go (atleast jointly) to Jae and the TT-forum. This year with the A1 forum, I think we have a chance of changing things with the A1-forum and upcoming owners club.

When voting please remember the the forum & owners club, Poole Audi and TMC motorsport (forum sponsors).

and yes I am gunning for the Audi Personality award this year! :lol:

This community has been the source of much information over the last 18 months and this will continue to grow with your support. Our campaigns such as the heated mirror retro-fit are ensuring that the countries A1 owners are being heard (update on that coming soon).

Happy voting and thanks for your support!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Wahoo! I managed to convince Audi Driver to re-instate the catagory for best Audi Centre for Events. The hosts (Swindon Audi) normally win this and we come second, but I think we stand a good chance this year. We have some A1 events planned, have already had some launches this year and have the acclaimed TT on the Quay event in July.

Thanks in advance for your support everyone

·
Registered
574 Posts
all done hope all goes well

·
Registered
160 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Thanks for the link - just voted.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I won't be voting for category 15 - I'm annoyed that we still can't post via Tapatalk. However I might vote for 16 if it gets fixed!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.