Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little way off yet but this is a very good event, always with lots of owners clubs stands, would be something to think about if we wanted to organise our own area to show off our collection of A1's as by October we should have quite a few different ones floating around, anyone that would think they are up for this would be good to get something organised

http://www.audidriverinternational.co.uk

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Lets see if the A1 Forum can win a prize this year!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Absolutly, would be good to try and find out around May/June time numbers that would go, then i can get it organised (or if anyone else wants to do it) but being on previous car forums, we have had problems with people saying they will organise something then wont do it

·
Registered
619 Posts
I was looking through the photos from 2010 and was thinking "god not many A1s!"

.... then I realised why.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Yeah I'm up for doing something.

I normally go up to collect a few awards, but with AD scrapping the Centre for Events catagory, I guess I need to find a diferent excuse!

I tried to put together an event in Feb, but I think that was too early as I just couldn't get anybody to come. I have a few events left on my to do list for this year and was goingto put something together for Goodwood as well, so let's see if we can get some names together...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts