Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning Forum users,

Firstly Hi, I've literally just joined this forum.

Secondly my question... I've seen a few A1s with the LED lights and am slightly confused! Are the lights a single strip (eg like on saabs) or individual lights (like other Audis). I much prefer the individual lights.

Also, I've ordered an S-line model (partly because it is the best basic spec) but mainly because I believed that only the S-line models can be ordered with Bi-xenons and LEDs...is this the case or can a Sport be ordered with the 'hallowed' lights!?

·
Registered
921 Posts
Assuming you're in UK - All models can be ordered with Xenons / LED running (and tail ) lights.
The DRLs appear as a strip

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the information.

I do live in the UK and the configurator, by some accounts, isn't entirely accurate...therefore is the price the same for all A1s, around £750, or vary depending on base model?

·
Registered
220 Posts
The lights are about £1100 on SE or Sport! To much for me :)

·
Registered
921 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
ok, i couldnt afford the xenon package but i found these LEDs for the drls and the look sweet!, here are some pics, on the one that the whole car is present the one on the right is the led and the one on the left is the stock light, it does not give me any type of error message. now the only problem is that the regular halogen lights seem too yellow now haha, time to look for some white halogen or xenon!

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
josegarza64 where did you get them from? They look good, I need to do the same and also upgrade my dip and main beam to xenons. Anyone know where I can find some at more a realistic price than Audi?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Do these just replace the original daylight running lights with the same connection etc? As easy as pulling out the original and pushing these ones in?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.