Audi A1 Forum banner
81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Wow what can I say but one really happy bunny, selected the leather and dropped off the pad yesterday evening, and blow me down if it didn't get collected tonight, so without further ado may I present my S-line themed armrest







and here it is installed

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
574 Posts
nice like the look of that
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,456 Posts
triplefan said:
Wow what can I say but one really happy bunny, selected the leather and dropped off the pad yesterday evening, and blow me down if it didn't get collected tonight, so without further ado may I present my S-line themed armrest







and here it is installed

So would u recommend gettin the armrest? Ive got time to change my order?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
Bartlett88 said:
So would u recommend gettin the armrest? Ive got time to change my order?
Both my other cars had armrests, and I guess I've just kinda got used to one, it felt very odd without it. We had a loan car with one, and that felt so good it made my mind up.

I found it very comfortable to use the gears, OK to put the handbrake on but it needs a little bit of practice to be comfortable releasing it.

I had no problem with the seatbelts, but SWMBO reckoned it made it a bit more difficult for her.

They are height adjustable in 3 positions, so you should find one that suits :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
Yes theres A nack to pull it down with your elbow,lol..one of the reasons i bought it was for extra storage.the door pockets seem very small, no pockets in the back of the seat either..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
305 Posts
yorky40 said:
Yes theres A nack to pull it down with your elbow,lol..one of the reasons i bought it was for extra storage.the door pockets seem very small, no pockets in the back of the seat either..
and with no glovebox light as standard, the centre armrest really is the best place to store things if you like to see what your doing :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
jollyretard said:
yorky40 said:
Yes theres A nack to pull it down with your elbow,lol..one of the reasons i bought it was for extra storage.the door pockets seem very small, no pockets in the back of the seat either..
and with no glovebox light as standard, the centre armrest really is the best place to store things if you like to see what your doing :D
Your right no room in the glove box,although i do have a light in mine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
yorky40 said:
Your right no room in the glove box,although i do have a light in mine.
But at least with the light you can easily see there is no room :roll:
 
81 - 89 of 89 Posts
Top