Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys n gals,

So glad theres an a1 forum :) i'll be pulling the trigger VERY soon - just depends what the dealer can find me :)

Literally, I want to find a car before end of the month - so heres what I asked the dealer to find:

A1 1.6 TDi S-Line in Black or Daytona Grey (NO contrast line)
with as many of the following options that the dealer can find:
Technology Pack
Xenon Plus
Full Leather
Advanced Key
Tyre Pressure lose indicator
Arm Rest
18" twin spoke alloys

Wish I could wait 4 months for a new one... but... well I can't ;)

There doesn't seem to be anything on "used audi vehicles" - so kinda hoping they might have some pre-reg cars?!

Fingers crossed!

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Try Poole audi!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jae said:
Try Poole audi!
I asked a local dealer to see what he could find throughout their network, so I guess they have access to Poole Audi's inventory as well? Should be getting a call today!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Yeah we carry the largest stock of A1s in the country I believe. Problem is they are selling faster than we can get them! A few weeks ago I remember saying we had around 50 - I think now we have only 35, but that is around 30 more than other dealers!

We have a number of 1.6TDI SLines and at least 3 are in Phantom black, so give us a call, I'm sure we have something to suit! All dealers have access to network stock, but there just isn't any and we take every car that appears - we took another yesterday!

The dealers can call us to try to obtain a car from our stock, but to be honest, with demand as it is, we certainly would release an A1 without one back and I think most dealers will be the same.

Give our chaps a call later 01202 775050 and please let me know how you get on - you can be my mystery shopper!

Hope this helps

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ChrisRyu said:
Yeah we carry the largest stock of A1s in the country I believe. Problem is they are selling faster than we can get them! A few weeks ago I remember saying we had around 50 - I think now we have only 35, but that is around 30 more than other dealers!

We have a number of 1.6TDI SLines and at least 3 are in Phantom black, so give us a call, I'm sure we have something to suit! All dealers have access to network stock, but there just isn't any and we take every car that appears - we took another yesterday!

The dealers can call us to try to obtain a car from our stock, but to be honest, with demand as it is, we certainly would release an A1 without one back and I think most dealers will be the same.

Give our chaps a call later 01202 775050 and please let me know how you get on - you can be my mystery shopper!

Hope this helps
Thanks for the reply, but I ordered a new spec from the dealer yesterday!

Audi A1 1.6Tdi S-Line
Phantom Black
18" Twin Spoke Alloys
Xenon Lights
Tyre Pressure Monitor
Front Centre Armrest
Tech Pack
Bose
5 Year Warranty
Service Plan
:D :D :D

·
Registered
160 Posts
Ah! Snooze you lose Chris!
I really need to get my tapatalk working properly!

Sounds like a great spec though, one of our sales team has one very similar, the only difference being the contrast line.

Don't forget to post some pictures when you get it

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ahh not to keen on the contrast line to be honest. Kinda reminds me of a citroen *hides*

Don't worry i'll post pics :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts