Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
Ordered the A1 s line last week in Amalfi white but really thinking about the colour is glacier white worth the extra money ? WHAT is the best colour....... :) Also what about bose.... help..

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hey, I think both the white's are good.. Possibly the brighter one would show up more dirt / dust etc.. I don't have the Bose as I find the standard good but often consider adding an amp and sub to it, but I've heard Bose is awesome! Good luck with it.

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
I have Amalfi atm and a Glacier on order... Both colours are nice, if you have a spare £510 go for Glacier. Bose and Xenon/LEDs would be good options too as to retro fit these would be a nightmare and around £4000!!!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
If you have the dollars go glacier, but if your tight on budget I would save go amalfi and add bose or xenons

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks,
RIGHT, so think i will go with the bose,already getting the led lights LOOK MINT,heated seats and heated and folding mirrors which is a rip off my 12 year old volvo has heated mirrors didnt pay for them,also gettin the p/glass and the 4 year plan so its just the colour, tell u what once u start u cant stop adding on......

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
dash1973 said:
thanks,
RIGHT, so think i will go with the bose,already getting the led lights LOOK MINT,heated seats and heated and folding mirrors which is a rip off my 12 year old volvo has heated mirrors didnt pay for them,also gettin the p/glass and the 4 year plan so its just the colour, tell u what once u start u cant stop adding on......
Thats the reason audi will make so much money from this car. They can sell the basic car as cheap as possible because they know most people will spend alot on extras!

Go glacier join the dream team lol

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Once you go Glacier you won't go back! haha

·
Registered
14 Posts
Dash, you're just like me buddy,once I started adding extras I couldn't stop! rang up the dealer a few times after asking for something different! Another member to add to the Glacier Team. *high five*

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.