Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all members.
We went to our local audi centre to attempt to order aluminium pedals and footrest for our A1 1.4 TFSI Sport S/tronic in Amalfi white. they were not very helpful and said they were only available in rubber not aluminium. Does anyone have parts numbers please for the aluminium ones.
LED number plate lights are they available yet?
DRL'S replacement LED bulbs, we have read somewhere that they are available. Thanks.

·
Registered
921 Posts
There is no metal footrest for the RHD A1. Tell your dealer to check the PR Code and order the satin black (as opposed to black) pedal caps. The accelerator is 6Y27216479B9 and the brake (for S-tronic) is 6QO723173B9B9 - last lot I got came to £25-68 inc VAT
I got mine and for a few others on here from my local VW dealer whose parts guy has a much better knowledge of the system than Audi. They are the same part numbers for the VW Polo - took a couple of days.

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Does anyone know the part numbers for the Alu pedals for a manual RHD A1?

Thanks. :)

·
Registered
921 Posts
Accelerator is 6Y27216479B9, Brake is 8NO72113A01C, Clutch is 6Y27211749B9 - total of £37-39 last time I got them. Same notes apply as above

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Chelmersteve said:
Accelerator is 6Y27216479B9, Brake is 8NO72113A01C, Clutch is 6Y27211749B9 - total of £37-39 last time I got them. Same notes apply as above
Thanks Steve... I am going to get some for my other A1 :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
In Portugal you have too a feet rest too in aluminium, my brother works for Audi and I ordered from Germany for me, in 2 weeks I will have them and I will post here a picture of all the set, feet rest+accelarator+break and clutch. After this You will need to buy too for the feet rest a kit to glue it in the car, the total cost of it will be around 70 euros. Its a S-line kit for Audi A1.

·
Registered
15 Posts
This may sound like a stupid question but it is one which has been bothering me for some time. I have an A1 1.4 TFSI S-Tronic and I have had it since the day of the launch in November and it is an automatic car with no foot plate for my left foot, is this the same in every car or did it get missed off mine? Every other automatic I have ever driven has a foot plate but this one and it doesn't seem right to me.

·
Registered
921 Posts
There is no metal foot rest for RHD A1s

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks, any idea's as to why? I bought an automatic as I have a gammy left leg and I do need a proper rest for it, I paid the extra for an automatic as I had no choice and a foot plate is the most basis thing that goes with the automatic.

·
Registered
45 Posts
This seems to be a common thing across VW and Audi that they can't be arsed to design a footrest for right hand drive cars, even though they supply them for the rest of Europe. It's really annoying :evil:

·
Registered
921 Posts
Its not across all models - my Golf GTi had a metal footrest to match the metal pedals and the Audi A3s I had all had a proper foot rest and that was on both manual and auto versions.
The parts guy at my VW dealer seemed to suggest that there's a version of the A1's carpet with a footrest attached but as fitting that would involve removing and refitting the seats and centre console I didn't pursue it further.
One of the forum members designed and had made his own footrest - there are some pics on here somewhere.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Its been posted before, but here goes - the LHD kit
a1-accessories-kit-01.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
I've finally managed to get ETKA 7.3 running and had a quick look as I fancy getting the metal pedal caps. I've looked in Audi and can see the part numbers for the full set of pedal caps, rather than each pedal separately. It's showing:

8X2 064 200 - Right Hand Drive Manual (three pedals and no foot rest)
8X2 064 200 A - Right Hand Drive Auto (two pedals and no foot rest)

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Thanks for the part numbers.

Do you think you can find the part number for the AMI cable/loom that runs from the back of the stereo to the glove box?

·
Registered
45 Posts
The part numbers have gone a bit blurry in that image.

1 - 8X2 971 656 (adapter cable loom connection for extrernal audio sources, front 1300mm)
2 - 4F0 035 909 (trim for connection of audio sources, dash panel box)
3 - 8X0 035 447 A (flat contact housing with contact locking mechanism, 12 pin green)

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
ABN1C said:
The part numbers have gone a bit blurry in that image.

1 - 8X2 971 656 (adapter cable loom connection for extrernal audio sources, front 1300mm)
2 - 4F0 035 909 (trim for connection of audio sources, dash panel box)
3 - 8X0 035 447 A (flat contact housing with contact locking mechanism, 12 pin green)
Excellent thanks! :)

I'm sure they are the right parts... I will have to find out the cost from the dealers.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi All,

Does anyone know where I might order a set of metal pedals for a RHD auto A1 on line. Took the numbers to both my Audi dealer and VW locally, parts guys really unhelpful, blank looks, "I'm not sure what you are looking for" etc... Really getting nowhere with either department, and don't want them to order the wrong thing as I am sure they will make me pay for what ever they get in!

Don't really want to have to travel further afield for these so is there an on-line outlet I could get them from.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts