Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did not pick coloured air vent sleeves as an option but wish I had . I've seen on the Poole Audi website that they can be bought seperately ,well white at least @£86( I assume you can get the other colours) but does anyone know how easy these are to get off to swap??

·
Registered
220 Posts
jrh said:
I did not pick coloured air vent sleeves as an option but wish I had . I've seen on the Poole Audi website that they can be bought seperately ,well white at least @£86( I assume you can get the other colours) but does anyone know how easy these are to get off to swap??
They must be easy else people would break them. I did look at the demo the other day and tried to take it off but couldnt find how to do it :(

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Someone else is selling white ones on the Bay and I have asked them this question as well as can you get all the colours. I will try first week in the new year to get them off when I pick mine up, I might even wrap the black ones in Vinyl. I just love sticky back plastic . I think it's something to do with being brought up watching Blue Peter.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got a responce back from above dealers (very quick) and they say only white available in the UK at present but they are easy to fit and instructions are included. Will ask at my local dealers part dept about other colours as they should be available as spare parts I would have thought .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.