Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick question to ask?

Can alterative air vents be fitted once youve got your car? I love my interior but if i could change anything. I would like to change the air vent seelves to the aluminium look. Unfort I dont like a jet black look , im more into a matt finish than jet.

Just a thought , i wouldnt say i want to rush to change them.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Yup just order them from the parts dept

·
Registered
27 Posts
Actually, I must say, this is one very annoying point for me at the moment. Pretty much ready to order my A1, just not happy about the gloss finish vents as I test drove 3-4 different A1s, in different conditions. On at least a couple of occassions, I have caught reflections of objects/lights/sun, off the glossiness of the vents - sounds silly, but it did distract me.

I did specifically request if I can have the matt finish ones on my Sport, but I was told it is only available on the SE.

Yet, they are quite happy to sell you the matt vents for about £100 afterwards for you to swap them over. I thought Audi made a big noise about how the buyer would be given the choice of customising the car to his/her liking !

Sorry, rant over :geek:

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
madant_uk said:
Yup just order them from the parts dept
What type have you ordered ? could you post a pic up with you get them, are you fitting them yourself?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Nah i got white ones fitted from factory, they are just stuck on i believe

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok ta , sorry read your reply wrong ha ha. Thought you said you'd ordered a set.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts