Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering / concerned if at 52 I'd be the only 'mature' driver of an A1. Anyone else buying or thinking of buying care to reveal their age?
Might be an interesting poll?

·
Registered
921 Posts
Its already ther under 'Who's buying the A1' and 'The Who's Who of A1F'

·
Registered
1 Posts
I hope you are not the only mature driver, I too am 52. If I don't get to drive it it is because my 41 year old wife hasn't let me near it! :D

·
Registered
127 Posts
I would not say you would be the oldest driver of an A1 don't be concerned it's not likely to be a Chavs car. You will get the styling and tuning companies getting hold of it tho but they should do some very tastefully stuff for the car. It's also likely to be a 2nd car for a lot of families. I'll be 42 when I get mine but I cant wait. Roll on launch day !!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Amafi White, S-Line, S Tronic. I'm 20 (=

·
Registered
162 Posts
amalfi white 1.4 s-line ,armrest ,folding mirrors,and s-line bus pass holder ,i am 61,but will still be looking for a re-map!! :cool:

·
Registered
19 Posts
brilliant black, s-line tdi, xenons and privacy glass - 40 years young - feeling like a kid waiting for christmas :))

·
Registered
70 Posts
Phantom black s-line 1.6 TDI and a young 39 lol

·
Registered
48 Posts
MDPlatts said:
All Ice Silver - s-line with everything except sunroof/cd-changer - 49 on Tuesday.
Snap, Amafi White 1.4 TFSI, S Tronic, with everything apart from pointless 18's, pointless sunroof and pointless CD changer! But I am 20 years old 42% of your age ;)

·
Registered
108 Posts
64 years old, but could be 65 if the car does not come soon! Shiraz Red/Silver 1.4 Sport manual with grey leather and everything but the sun roof.

·
Registered
274 Posts
ariteoldbangeriam said:
Sorry you youngsters I'll be 81 years wife 74 when we buy
You're probably waiting for the 185hp model to become available to order then I guess, still, age is as age does.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Im 20 and getting a 1.4 Sport in White with 17 5 arm alloys!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts