Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I no its not the right place but who cares....

Does anyone know if the A5 is due an update?

Thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Good job i am trading my A5 in.

:)

Hope they dont do to much to the style, I still think the A5 looks a real beauty, such nice lines and I think it looks great from every angle.

Of course that just the Coupe, I am not sure I acknoweldge the existence of the 5 door version, sorry chrischr, even if it is 3" longer

·
Registered
52 Posts
It is like that for some.my view is that it combines the practicality of the A4 with the looks of the A5, which is a win. There is no other 4-door car in the market right now that I would buy.(excluding Porsche & Aston Martin). We have a child on the way and the 2 extra doors are a must.:)

·
Registered
354 Posts
The 5 door A5 is a really nice looking car and i'd agree there arn't many cars that can beet it for looks and quality, but its the strange thing where i love the A5 coupe looks and bought it when it was the only version, so I almost begrudge audi building any other variants.

Wonder if i'll think the same with the a1 3 door and proposed 5 door.

Nice alloys an your A5 by the way

·
Registered
52 Posts
bob_s said:
Nice alloys an your A5 by the way
Thnx.

I know what you mean about the variants. I felt the same way about the A3 when the sportback first came out. It just did not have the same mean look. And I think i'll feel the same way about the facelift A5.

In Cyprus the A5 Sportback is not a common car. I've only seen 4 or 5 in the roads. It's funny when people look at the car assuming it is the coupe and then turn their heads around second and third time when they see the rear doors :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts