Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Calling all A1 Owners and future owners...

I am organising an A1OC meet, with a difference.

The venue: Rallye Sunseeker 2011, the first stage of the Rally Championship (not the WRC sadly!).

The special stage and motorfair at Somerley House on Saturday 26th Feb will this year be home to a great display of Audis of all ages.

There will already be a couple of Audis competing in the various rally classes. At lunch there will be a demonstration run from some good friends in their rally prepped UR quattros. We can have a stand at the event right next to the UR quattro Owners club. I am also going to ask our friends at the TT Owners Club (if they want to) to have a stand.

Here's a picture from last year as a teaser...

I will be there, hopefully with something a little bit different provided by Poole Audi and so I have another 7 spaces on the A1OC stand. It would be great to get a display of different colours, specs, etc.

If you would like to be on the club stand then, I will require a contribution of £10 to the pitch costs. I am haggling with the organisers and so hopefully we can have some left over for some POS for future events. I am digging into my own pocket to get something to show our presence. Normal tickets are between £25-38 each and so there is a great saving here.

If any additional A1OC members, or A1-forum users would like to attend, in their A1, or another Audi - you can get discounted tickets through me of £17 per car. I might be able to get a stand extension if there are enough A1s.

I'll confirm everything very early next week, but if I could get an idea of who is up for this, I can try to reserve more space.

The list so far:

A1OC Stand:
Name - A1 colour
Chris Ryu - Something Special...

Normal car park
Name - Car driving

·
Registered
267 Posts
Oh man gutted won't have mine till March :-(

·
Registered
267 Posts
Good, glad to hear it hope to get my Legends Decals then at least itll look different!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts