Registered
50 Posts
Can I see a photo of it?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
11fires

Am a bit of a techno-doork when it comes to photos etc. It is brand spankers never been used still boxed - not even finger prints on it. You can have your money back if you are not delighted with it - any questions?

If you e-mail me your e-mail address i may be able to attach photos?

·
Registered
50 Posts
email photos to [email protected]

Picking up my A1 at the end of next month. So having a look around to see what's available :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
will do - but if you have ordered the 1.2 TFSI SE does that not have a twin exhaust tailpipe? This part i believe is for the Tdi SE (single pipe) so you may need 2 of these for the TFSI? The SE versions do not have the chrome tailpipe covers that are present on the Sport or the S-line. I bought this from audi because i originally ordered the 1.6 TDI SE but then changed my order to the 'sport' because there was no guaranteed delivery date for the SE.

Please see: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/A3-A1-stainless-s ... 27ba380eb2

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi,

I've picked up my car this week and have had a read about the tailpipes across the range of the A1's. I have found out the petrol SE comes with a single tailpipe. I would still like to see photos of it and a measurement of the diameter, as I hate dealing with returning stuff. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.