Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should have my TDI S-Line next week..... Now i am not sure if i should go for the Service plan (£250) I will only have the car for two years, then i will most probably replace with another new A1. (Contract Hire)

When does the A1 need to be serviced? Every year? Every so many miles?

I will be doing only 6k miles max per year, so would i still be better off paying for the service pack?

Cheers,

·
Registered
267 Posts
average servicing costs for a1 your looking at around 200 each service, so fo the sake of paying 250 it makes alot more sense and its transfereable with the car so oyu can sell it with the car

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, my car is a contract hire vehicle, so i wont be selling the car at the end of the two years.

·
Registered
267 Posts
do you not get some sort of service plan with the contract hire?

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the option to buy the service plan today for £250, but if i only need one service over the two years 6k miles per year, would i be better of not buying the service plan?

·
Registered
267 Posts
youll potentionally get two services out of it but doesnt always garuntee

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
My dad has a similar tdi engine in a vw it was around 12k depends how it is driven

·
Registered
84 Posts
Mojito said:
I should have my TDI S-Line next week..... Now i am not sure if i should go for the Service plan (£250) I will only have the car for two years, then i will most probably replace with another new A1. (Contract Hire)

When does the A1 need to be serviced? Every year? Every so many miles?

I will be doing only 6k miles max per year, so would i still be better off paying for the service pack?

Cheers,
My TDi is showing next (first) service @ 16,000 miles?

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys, looks like i should be ok without the service plan then! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts