Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just sold my Bothers A1 TFSI. It had lockable roof bars that he used to transport his bicycles. I took them off. They are complete with keys etc. I live in Dartford Kent. Free if someone wants to come and take them. His car was a 67 plate A1 TFSI. Thanks Dave

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have just sold my Bothers A1 TFSI. It had lockable roof bars that he used to transport his bicycles. I took them off. They are complete with keys etc. I live in Dartford Kent. Free if someone wants to come and take them. His car was a 67 plate A1 TFSI. Thanks Dave
What a kind gesture. If only I didn't live a thousand miles away and or was driving back anytime soon. :-(

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Dave,
Do you still have these? You will have to excuse me for being daft here but are they just the roof bars or have they got the bike carrier part with them too??
Many thanks
Marc

1 - 3 of 3 Posts