Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Got a invite to go to my dealers on the 20th nov for the launch and there going to be A1 cars to test drive,
has anyone else got a invite??

just a pitty am not getting mine until the end of the month but at least i'll get to drive one before i get mine.

kaz

·
Registered
921 Posts
Got a launch invite from my dealer but I'll be away - back on 25th.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Got an invite to a fashion evening with top designers and stuff (on 25th) at Stockport Audi - oh, and something about the A1 was mentioned in passing.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WOOOHOOO lucky you :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Got an email today from my dealer in Carlisle to say that my car has arrived!!! Even got registration number. I ordered TDi Sport in Missoni Red with Silver roofline.

Can't wait till Saturday. this car was ordered back in May so VERY excited.

Got an invite to the launch and a chance to test drive last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Got a invite to my dealer on sat 20th , even thought ive had to chase for it. Ive heard nothing off the sales rep ive spoke to , was told they would have a car in sat , my girlfriend did some ringing round for me and spoke to a lady at my dealer and was told only by invite 20th and would check if my name was down.

Has phone call sat , Can go to launch next sat or sunday after 11am ( no ticket or anything? just turn up )
Test drives not until the monday ( bit of luck there thou , ive got the week off )

fingers crossed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts