Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
taconite2 said:
Mojito mod? That's it I'm banned...lol
Yes, i am watching you too!

Any reports of harrassing these lovely young ladies on here and i may have to click the banned button, haha.

·
Premium Member
5,038 Posts
Hi All ..

My Acceptance Speech: Thank you to Jae and the A1 Forum for this honour ! We promise to continue keeping this a brilliant forum where we can generally speaking, all have a laugh and joke and of course for the serious stuff keep the forum in good condition and take on board the suggestions of other users.

Any Issues PM any of us ...

Never mind Banning Taco 1st on the Hit List should be Bazza as he seems confused that this is a Nissan Forum :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
I think Bazza adds a little harmless humour here, but he will have to stop the big swear words. :D

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
MM087 said:
:lol: Bazza chats rubbish and tends to wind people up
He doesn't wind me up, i would rather read his posts than some boring ramble post from you Moh.

·
Premium Member
5,038 Posts
lol ... Who Knows ?

Depends on finances .... Appears my pants were down as my Supplying Dealer put me on a Crazy High APR Rate for the A1 !

·
Premium Member
5,038 Posts
The Ex A1 Owner - Says it his not his fault the people who built his car were obviously doing something else when testing the seals on the car. :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
lol at 'Black Market Racketeer'

I am a credit to this forum, dedicate my life here, bring humour, offer to post my 'genuine' VCDS cable out to strangers... I could go on and on! ;)

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.