Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the site grows, so too will the need to have more moderation on the site so as to keep the site in a good state.

If you have previous experience with moderating boards, please PM me with your information. If you have no experience, thats no problem, as we have different levels of moderators available.

All applications will be rigourously vetted to assure the user community of the best standard.

So, interested? PM me today.

Cheers

Jae

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A big welcome to Nicki, she is now an official Moderator on the A1F!

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome Jammyd, our FIRST moderator on the A1F

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well I'm a fairly technical guy over from audi-sport.net, have a look there for me, I'd be willing to help you moderate if interested :)

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
I offered to help a few weeks ago... No reply :(

·
Registered
10 Posts
Dont take it personally mate, you appear to be a regular helper, I'm sure they will give you a shout at some point as its bound to grow vastly over this year :)

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
On my list :)

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Jae - can this be addressed please - I seem to be the only moderator coming on here at all, and not all that frequently as work doesn't always permit. It's more than I can handle on my own!

Plus, the forum doesn't actually allow alerts to be sent to me when someone reports a topic/post which doesn't help!

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
All,

Please welcome

Mojito, Jwa1 and MM087 to the Moderating Team!

Treat them with RESPECT, or there will be trouble!!!

Regards

Jae

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Ohhh nice! I can be nasty now... Whos first? :lol:

Only joking, im a nice man and love my A1 and i am here to help anyone either on the forum or via PM.

I will be watching member Moh though, he is very close to being banned! ;)

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Hopefully i will be allowed to get this forum and previous threads into relevant sections and a few stickies up!

If anyone has any ideas or thoughts i will get a plan into action with help from you guys and girls!

·
Registered
280 Posts
This is good news as at least 2 of these people are very active. I haven't heard so much of jw though. Congratulations to all involved.:cool:

Sent from orbit via Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 41 Posts