Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys & Gals,
Thanks for all the Advise etc ! Finally Ordered my Audi A1 1.4 TFSI Sport ... Yaaaaaaayyy.

Gone for the Following Spec:

Glacier White
17" 5 Spoke Bi-Colour Alloy Wheels
Tornado Black-Black Interior
Front Arm Rest
Rear Floor Mats
White/Aluminium Look Air Vent Sleeve
Xenon Light Pack Including: LED Day Running Lights & Interior Lights Pack
Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror including: Rain & Light Sensor + Sunband
Hill Hold Assist
Tyre Pressure Monitor
Climate Control
Audi Premium Sound System
Audi Parking System Plus
Heated & Folding Mirrors

As per my 1st Post ... Final Discount = £1895.00 Which they Say is the Biggest Discount they have EVER Given and Wont be Given Again. Especially considering it is a New Factory Order ! Been allocated Build Week 39. I Will Try and Blag the 5 Year Audi Service Plan from them at a later date as the Manager Assured me it can be taken at Any Point up until it is Ordered.

Had an A1 1.4 TFSI Sport on an Extended Test Drive Today & Looking Forward to Joining the Audi Club

In the Mean Time Can Anyone Recommend Someone for the VCDS Modifications; Needle Swoosh, Seatbelt Volume, Indicator etc ? And how much would it cost

P.S. VW Polo 1.2 TSI SEL For Sale, Owner From New, 3 Dr, Candy White, 5200 Miles; 17" Boavista Alloy Wheels, Leather Multi-Function Steering Wheel, RCD-510 Steering Wheel, Rear Parking Sensors, Stainless Steel Kick Plates & Autoglym LifeShine Applied. (If you Know Anyone Interested Please Let Me Know !) ha ha

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
I can do the VCDS for you... I am in Cambridgeshire though, just off the 'A1' :)

Really nice spec and great discount you managed to hustle there! The only thing i would say to take off is the white vents, as they will be Amalfi and add heated seats! ;)

·
Premium Member
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh Crap ... Are they not Ibis/Candy White ? I Think I will call the Dealer and Tell him to Cancel the White Vent. How does the Titanium Grey Look or would you Simply Stick with the Standard Gloss Black ?

VCDS Wise - How much would you Charge for this ? How long does it take and What/If Anything could go wrong ? Did i See something by yourself about being in Manchester later this year

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
They will be Amalfi... Save the £100 and stay with black gloss vents... You can get them sprayed Glacier later on if you wish!

P.S Heated Seats ;)

VCDS is either two crates of Diet Coke or £20, Hehe

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
This would take 15 minutes per car and the car can be returned to factory spec if wished. Nothing will go wrong, its just a case of ticking the relevant boxes.

I have done my A1 and Big Deuces A1, no problems at all.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Mo, I fancy a trip up to yours for VCDS once my A1 arrives. Oh, plenty of coke on board :)

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Oobla said:
Mo, I fancy a trip up to yours for VCDS once my A1 arrives. Oh, plenty of coke on board :)
No problem! Let me know

·
Registered
62 Posts
Oobla said:
Where's yours being built; Colombia? :oops:

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
XXXCorps said:
Oobla said:
Where's yours being built; Colombia? :oops:
:lol:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Seriously though; I'd love that needle swoosh doing as well...

·
Premium Member
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh right cool ... 2 Cases of Coke it is !

By the Way, Any chance you will be in either; Leeds/Sheffield/Manchester around October Time ? ha ha

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Maybe, i will let you know if i go that way.

·
Registered
207 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
When you put the key in the ignition and turn, the needles swoosh round and back like the RS cars.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts