Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fifth Gear's Jonny Smith heads over to Germany to test Audi's new MINI rival, the A1.

[brightcove]506897771001[/brightcove]

Discuss...

·
Registered
159 Posts
Jonny Smith said:
... it's got LED daytime running lights ...
and then at the back, again, as standard LED rear lights ...
I'm not spotting any S line badges anywhere. Xenon Plus are far from standard Jonny. :cry:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sorry to recycle an extremely old post but what wheels are on the A1 in the video? Think I recognise them but can't put a name to them

Cheers

Daz

·
Registered
354 Posts
Good review and excellent find Jae

I have to say as much as I likeTop Gear, if I want to know what a car is like then 5th Gear is a must.

Nice to see a report that actually gets the whole point of the A1.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I like how you found a post exactly a year old just to confuse everyone A1DAZ! lol

·
Registered
32 Posts
I realise that this is an old post, but it still gets me as excited as a porcupine meeting a pineapple.

·
Registered
179 Posts
A1DAZ said:
Sorry to recycle an extremely old post but what wheels are on the A1 in the video? Think I recognise them but can't put a name to them

Cheers

Daz
You can order them in the accessories book, i think they are called Y spoke or sumthing like that

·
Registered
49 Posts
crosbydavid91 said:
A1DAZ said:

Cheers

Daz
You can order them in the accessories book, i think they are called Y spoke or sumthing like that
Can you view this accessories book online anywhere? Couldn't find anything on Audi website

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
A1DAZ said:
Think I recognise them but can't put a name to them

Cheers

Daz
Check it out at 1.32, 5 V spoke design :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts