Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure whether anyone has seen this but I thought I'd share it with you all.
Interesting little video I came accross via the Which? reports that I subscribe to. It's attempting to answer the question "Does the A1 look less agressive in the flesh than it does in pictures?" and is basically saying "depends on the colour and arch combinations!" There's some nice video of A1s in a range of colours and models. The guy also makes the point that the 17" wheels (standard on S-Line) "look bigger because they are five spoke" and they are shown on an all white S-Line. He goes on to say that the all white option "works well" which will doubtless please many of you (based on the colour choice poll)... myself included as I've ordered the all white S-Line with standard 17" wheels! :D
Take a look: http://qik.com/video/7759135

·
Registered
159 Posts
Thanks for sharing, that's the first time I've seen the S-line front bumper I think, on the all blue.
Totally agree about colour/wheel combos. Really didn't like the 5 spoke 17" on the grey pictured in the brochure but having seen them on the white car Top Gear reviewed online I amended my order dropping the 18"s.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts