Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a few issues with the road tax picked up our S-line yesterday evening. Very impressed at this stage and surprised how low and sporty it is. :D

Saw Black and White S-line plus Scuba and Red Sports with contrast. The White S-line was almost as nice as our Daytona Grey.

·
Registered
21 Posts
How is the ride? I'm waiting for my S-line to be built, hopefully by mid-December, and I'm wondering how it will compare with the Sport's on 17" which have been given good reviews for handling vs ride comfort.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Congratulations, fab colour choice, I have ordered daytona grey s line too but the wait is killing me !!! Any chance of some exterior pics please just to keep me going, these would be much appreciated!! :D

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ride is firm similar to the 2005 A3 Sport I used to have. I don't mind it yet. Having said that we just swapped our Smart car for the A1 and that was a bit of a bone shaker so I don't notice it so much. Pictures to come.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Omg, it looks absolutely stunning, you must be so pleased with it, thankyou so much for posting the pics :D , will have to keep peeking at them until I get mine!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
MrFaize / A1girl

How much does the Daytona Grey paint cost? I notice it is not a standard paint choice on the configurator, is that correct?

thanks in advance...

mjsaville

·
Registered
442 Posts
its £510 inc new vat increase

·
Registered
159 Posts
Love the pics, thanks for sharing.
On the rear, just the A1 badge, that's the "delete model and engine technology designation" right ?

·
Registered
442 Posts
i wonderd that that ment in the booklet , looks good with just the A1 badge

·
Registered
151 Posts
I haven't got the TFSI badge on mine. The dealer sorted that out for me though, not the factory. In fact, my son has been busy playing with the letters to see how many anagrams he can make.

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Delete model removes the A1, delete technology removes the TFSI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks all!

RichardD said:
Love the pics, thanks for sharing.
On the rear, just the A1 badge, that's the "delete model and engine technology designation" right ?
Yes that's right - originally I had both deleted as that was the only option then they added engine technology so I amended spec.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.