Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if an A1 Cabriolet will make it to production and if it will possibly be a two or four seater?

Any news about this, or ideas if or when it maybe available.

Cheers.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Well knowing how Audi seem to produce cars, if they were to which we haven't heard anything. Only of the A1 Sportback. I would have thought it would be announced to dealers possibly 2013-14 trust me they don't rush lol at the moment they are too busy creating the new A3 range, including a saloon (to rival the one series) and it's going to look beautiful ;-)

·
Registered
354 Posts
I wouldnt be surprised if a cabriolet is produced, but only after the the e-tron A1, S1 with quattro and a A1 sportback are out.

I think there are other cars on the plans such as the Q3, the quattro a , e-tron R8 and as madant says the new A3 variants

Audi dealers will soon need bigger showrooms

·
Registered
267 Posts
hmm not liking that, alreadygot too many in our showroom lol

·
Registered
445 Posts
If the price of oil stays high I could see priorty being given to A1 development and there may be all sorts in a few years time.

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies, would be nice if or when they do make one it is a four seater! Need to put my kids in somehow! ;)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Mojito said:
Thanks for the replies, would be nice if or when they do make one it is a four seater! Need to put my kids in somehow! ;)
Get one of those small tow-trailers - you know the ones - 2 tractor wheels and about 4ft square - they can hang in that - if you make the connection between you and it about 20ft long, nobody will associate the kids with you in your cab. That or buy them railway cards.

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good call! HAHA :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts