Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Does anyone know of a PCP Website that can do a better PCP deal than Audi?

I'm looking to go in armed with some quotes to get a price match along with my brokers new car price which is -4%

'Every little helps' :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks dude, will check it out when i get home!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Why don't you try Gloucester Audi?

They done a great deal for me and my girlfriend when we bought our 2 * A1 1.4 S lines last week, even came and picked us up from Bristol Airport when flying down from Glasgow, as my local Audi dealer could not come anywhere near their prices.

You must speak to Martin and make sure you tell him Marco sent you.

I have no association or business deal with this garage, just a very happy customer.

If you are interested, PM me and I will give you an indication of the figures we got.

·
Registered
574 Posts
MoveYourScrap said:
Why don't you try Gloucester Audi?

They done a great deal for me and my girlfriend when we bought our 2 * A1 1.4 S lines last week, even came and picked us up from Bristol Airport when flying down from Glasgow, as my local Audi dealer could not come anywhere near their prices.

You must speak to Martin and make sure you tell him Marco sent you.

I have no association or business deal with this garage, just a very happy customer.

If you are interested, PM me and I will give you an indication of the figures we got.
did you not try Stirling Audi?

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
So heres the deal....

Went in to audi back in may ordered my car....I think only signed an order form when initial deposit was taken.

Car was due to be built week 30 ready for for start of sept collection.

3 weeks to go and Mojito makes me aware of a website which has 4% discount on a1 roughly 900 quid off my order price.

Does the dealer have to match this qoute as originally he insisted there was no movement in price? Or will they tell me to jog on?

Also on my order form there are no small print on reverse? So surely that means they cant touch my short and curlys and should refund my deposit if I want?

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You will have to pay at the full order form price mate, unless the dealer accepts the price match. Make out as though you are going to re-order from the website, i am sure they will go see the manager and authorise the discount. ;)

Deposit will be refunded... I have had two refunds, no questions asked in the past from Audi.

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If they dont knock at least £900 off my order... They can keep it and i will re order through the bcd site.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I just wrote in the shout box....but say if we both go in and they both say no deal basically. How about if we call each others dealers up and ask if they have a glacier tdi s line in stock? probably get the money off easily?

·
Premium Member
10,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bartlett88 said:
I just wrote in the shout box....but say if we both go in and they both say no deal basically. How about if we call each others dealers up and ask if they have a glacier tdi s line in stock? probably get the money off easily?
:lol: I was thinking that

·
Registered
11 Posts
My Audi dealer refused any discount on my order point blank...very disappointing. I am genuinely surprised by Audi's such a rigid and off putting position. Willingly risking to loose 20000 buisness, client on PCP for what ?5% discount.

·
Registered
20 Posts
After a huge amount of wingeing I managed to get £400 discount. This is on a 21K car! So do not expect them to move much if at all. They can not make these quick enough at the min so if you dont want it somebody else will.

·
Registered
9 Posts
father ted said:
did you not try Stirling Audi?
I didn't bother as they are still part of the Lomond Audi group. I thought that Glasgow would have offered some kind of returning customer discount as I bought my RS4 new from them previously, but no. I even asked the owners direct through a friend for a discount and they could not even get anywhere near the price I was quoted by Gloucester (Parklands) Audi.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.