Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

We will be testing the A1 1.6 TDi next week in a UK First for an independent Website.

The car is in Silver, with contrasting roof line. Am awaiting Spec confirmation, but if you have any questions that you want answered, please post them here before the weekend, so that we have them with us for the drive.

If you want any pictures, please request them in this thread.

We will post a full report shortly after!

MANY THANKS TO AUDI NEUMAYR FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE!

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Am afraid not, it's a dealers car here in Munich.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hi Jae, think you're interested to know this already but would appreciate confirmation/pics of the headlight options for SE/Sport and S line.

·
Registered
12 Posts
hi Jae,

Really interested to know how you get on with this engine. This is the engine I have ordered....i love the TDI engine - fantastic fuel consumption etc. Can you find out if the TDI Co2 emissions will be below the 100 threshold - ie £0 road tax on cars coming over to Britain - i have heard that Audi might have this possible by the Launch date.

i would also like to find out about standard headlight / DRL options.

Cheers
:)

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
audiallstars said:
hi Jae,

Really interested to know how you get on with this engine. This is the engine I have ordered....i love the TDI engine - fantastic fuel consumption etc. Can you find out if the TDI Co2 emissions will be below the 100 threshold - ie £0 road tax on cars coming over to Britain - i have heard that Audi might have this possible by the Launch date.

i would also like to find out about standard headlight / DRL options.

Cheers
:)
having a look here, http://www.whatgreencar.com/news-item.p ... -SE-review

Would seem it is likely to be 105g/km unless they can find away to get it down a tad!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts